Wondering what to have for dinner tonight?🤔
Try my take on pad see ew! 🤤. This version I created uses gluten free wide rice noodles from @nonalim and a whole lotta delicious veggies🥬🥕🌶.
I promise it takes less⌚️time than ordering from a restaurant too, which makes it a perfect weekday dinner. 👏
Not only is this vegetarian 🌱 dish super flavorful, it’s highly nutritious ✨
Dark leafy vegetables 🥬 are renowned for their vitamin k, potassium and vitamin A content, which have a host of health benefits ⚕️
The vitamins, minerals, phytochemical and antioxidants veggies contain just can’t be replaced by a supplement either my friend💊. Getting your vitamins and minerals from foods is best since absorption is typically higher. 🤩
The fiber in this pad see ew recipe boosts its gut health properties too! Fiber has been shown to promote digestion, decrease risk of colorectal cancer, lower cholesterol, & lower the risk of diabetes‼️
I could go on and on about the nutritional benefits 🤓of this recipe but it honestly tastes great and is SUPER easy to make 💯. Enjoy💋
1 tablespoons avocado oil, 1 tablespoon sesame oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 TBSP fresh ginger, grated
8 oz. fresh flat rice noodles (I used Nona Lim brand)
6-8 oz. Chinese or regular broccoli
2 eggs (beaten), optional
6 oz. dinosaur kale, roughly chopped
1 medium onion, diced
1 medium carrot, diced
1 bell pepper (I used half red and half yellow), julienned
1 Jalapeño (de-seeded), sliced thinly
Microgreens for garnish (optional)
2 tablespoons coconut aminos or tamari (gluten free)
1/2 cup crushed peanuts
1/2 tbsp red pepper flakes
2 limes, sliced in half
1. In a large sauté pan, heat oil and add onions and garlic. Sauté onions and garlic until golden and fragrant then add ginger. Add eggs (if using) and scramble. Add remaining veggies and sauté for 4-6 minutes.
2. Add noodles to the pan and season with GF tamari and red pepper flakes.
3. Transfer to a plate and top with jalepeño's, peanuts and micro-greens.
1. Boost protein content by adding a handful of sautéd tofu or edamame.
2. Boost spice level and add red chili paste or leave seeds in jalepeño.
3. To make FODMAP friendly, use garlic oil, omit onions, use broccoli heads only and double the ginger content.
4. To make vegan, replace eggs with #justegg
#glutenfreerecipes #homemadetakeout #thaiinspireddishes #lowfodmaprecipes #healthy #health #simplerecipes #easydinnerrecipes #wuickrecipes #easydinner #nutritiousmeals #guthealthyfoods #glutenfree #hghfiberrecipes #vegetarian #vegetarianrecipes #veggies #nonalim #nonalimricenoodles